- The consequences of our actions. Don't you know them? Isn't it easy to ignore them? Sometimes we do things knowing very well that it won't end well. That's what I call instant pleasure, enjoy it and suffer for it later. Remember that your instant pleasure could cause someone's doom, you may not know of it, but you are bound to pay for it later. I can assure you that, then you would have forgotten all about it.
INTRODUCING VIDEOS TO MY BLOG
Video 1. A video introducing the blogger Hello family, My name is Sandra Boateng, but you can call me Sandymiracle. I call myself Sandymiracle because I have experienced numerous miracles in my life which has really helped me. Due to that, I have decided to share this perspective of mine with you to help you see the positive aspect of life. Thank you, and I hope to see you on this journey of mine.
awesome
ReplyDelete👏
👍
ReplyDeleteGod bless you Lady of Grace
ReplyDelete