FIERCE AND GENTLE

As Gentle as a still wind and as fierce as a lion. Huge men can easily be presented as fierce warriors in movies, they can cause so much damage and  put fear into others. Some of these huge men can also act as loving and gentle fathers who would sacrifice their lives for their family. The Rock is one of those men who can act as a fierce warrior in one movie and a loving father in another, I ask; how can one man possess such two opposite characters? Is it possible in reality? Can one man be as fierce as a lion and as gentle as a still wind? You tell me. I know one man who's anger can bring the world to an end and yet his gentility led his son to the cross to be crucified. I prefer to experience God's love and have him devour whoever wants my  downfall than depend on luck. I've realised that I can't survive in this world without Him so I'll serve him. How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY