SHARING

Can I inherit your love ? How about your happiness? Can I inherit your strong will? How about your courage? Aside material wealth, can we inherit anything from each other? I doubt we can but we can share with each other so I'm sharing my experience with you. God, that man whose actions still amazes me is the reason why I'm a miracle. He's the reason why I can't give up, the reason why each time a tear drops from my eye; I have hope. He's the reason why my weaknesses don't discourage me. He's the reason why I smile after a breakdown. He's the reason why I sleep through my fears, He's the faith I'm rooted to and He's the love that won't let me go. God, him! I would like to share my love, hope, faith, happiness, joy, peace, everything good that has overcome the painful experiences I've been through. I would like to share God with you, please take him also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY