HOW MY BLOGGING JOURNEY BEGAN

 

Video 1. A video about my blogging journey.

Hello Family,

This is Sandymiracle again, and I hope this video finds you well. 

I know most of you would be wondering how this blog journey of mine began,  it actually began in 2020 January, but then my initial publishing of inspirational messages started in 2018. I use to publish inspirational messages on WhatsApp until a very good friend of mine who is called Frank Boateng created this blog for me.

So first of all, I would like to say thank you to the Most High God for helping me craft these text messages, they are really good. And thank you to Frank, wherever you are, for this beautiful blog and thank you to everybody who has been an audience over these years; since 2018.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, sharing, and even editing for me. You have been of great help and to anybody new who is joining me, welcome, and I hope we can grow together.

Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY

GRATITUDE