Everything has a cost. Nothing is free under this sun. You would have to pay for what you want; in kind or cash. There are quite some things that we get for free but believe me,you paid for it without knowing. There's one thing that I know has been paid for; our lives. God has paid for our freedom from sin and that is by far the most expensive price ever paid years ago and in some years to come. If you ever think, you are not worth anything; know that someone paid the highest price just so you could be free.
INTRODUCING VIDEOS TO MY BLOG
Video 1. A video introducing the blogger Hello family, My name is Sandra Boateng, but you can call me Sandymiracle. I call myself Sandymiracle because I have experienced numerous miracles in my life which has really helped me. Due to that, I have decided to share this perspective of mine with you to help you see the positive aspect of life. Thank you, and I hope to see you on this journey of mine.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment