What is the purpose of a table? It can serve as a place for eating. It can be used as a store place for things; one could also sit on it. What is the purpose of a chair? One could sit on it for relaxation. It could aid in reaching higher heights. Things could either be hanged or put on it. Someone's use for a chair and a table could be limited to serving as a dinning place and only that. While for some people, they would be used multi purposely. Don't limit God's power, he is a multi purpose God. Don't restrict him to just a provider of solutions; just as a table and a chair could be used for many things aside a place of eating. God is limitless.
INTRODUCING VIDEOS TO MY BLOG
Video 1. A video introducing the blogger Hello family, My name is Sandra Boateng, but you can call me Sandymiracle. I call myself Sandymiracle because I have experienced numerous miracles in my life which has really helped me. Due to that, I have decided to share this perspective of mine with you to help you see the positive aspect of life. Thank you, and I hope to see you on this journey of mine.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment