Who is
to blame? I won't take the blame and you sure wouldn't so at the end of
the day; the issue is left unresolved. I know that it can be difficult
to take a blame but it doesn't cause any harm when it is done. If I
place a glass on a counter and you mistakenly push it off and it falls;
who is to blame? Truthfully it's both of us, I shouldn't have left it
there and you should have been more careful; it should be made very
simple. Once you start taking blame for your problems you would learn a
lot and perhaps find solutions to them.
INTRODUCING VIDEOS TO MY BLOG
Video 1. A video introducing the blogger Hello family, My name is Sandra Boateng, but you can call me Sandymiracle. I call myself Sandymiracle because I have experienced numerous miracles in my life which has really helped me. Due to that, I have decided to share this perspective of mine with you to help you see the positive aspect of life. Thank you, and I hope to see you on this journey of mine.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment