You need to be careful with words when around kids, what of adults? Basically you need to watch what you say. During that interview; you would need to make that perfect speech. The right words matter but sometimes out of pain, fear, confusion or happiness, you might not remember the right words to use. That's different when it comes to talking with God, He already knows your plights and as you ask him, he doesn't require a rehearsed speech. He only wants you to pour it all out on him, there's no need for perfect speech.
INTRODUCING VIDEOS TO MY BLOG
Video 1. A video introducing the blogger Hello family, My name is Sandra Boateng, but you can call me Sandymiracle. I call myself Sandymiracle because I have experienced numerous miracles in my life which has really helped me. Due to that, I have decided to share this perspective of mine with you to help you see the positive aspect of life. Thank you, and I hope to see you on this journey of mine.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment