RULES AND REGULATIONS


Why can't we live in total freedom? Why should there be restrictions? Why can't I play music so loud? I bought the car so why should there be a speed limit? Why isn't there absolute freedom of speech? I pay for hospital bills so why can't I do whatever I want there? Why should I protect state properties? Why are there rules and regulations? If rights had no limit then we would infringe on each other's, that could lead to lawlessness and disorder. Rules are created for our very own good. God gave the Israelites His commandments, they needed to be guided. Even after receiving the commandments, they continued to sin against Him. Those people didn't make it to the promise land as their punishment. What may be right for you may be wrong for another and we may not be able to agree on one thing so it's best if we have rules which requires us to obey them. Every broken rule has it's consequence which could affect others, breaking the commandments could also affect others around you. It's for your own good to obey them.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY