ADAM AND EVE

 As a kid I blamed Adam and Eve for the miseries of this world. I wondered why Eve gave in to the devil's influence. I wondered why Adam also followed suit, why did they have to lose all those luxuries? A man advised me to desist from that so I did. Now, thinking back on what happened in the Garden Of Eden, I think they made their choice and so can I. Adam and Eve's choices may have affected our very existence but you can and I can make a difference. Just because the world is evil doesn't mean we should live like one. After all that Adam and Eve did, God still clothed them before sending them out of the garden. That is the hope and love we can look up to when making our choices. 

Comments

  1. Excellent delivery , you are doing well lady pastor Sandy Miracle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY