WHO IS TO BLAME?

 We all make mistakes but sometimes it's hard to accept the blame. We all know that no one is perfect but we can't seem to take the blame for our actions. I arrived late at work, I know very well that I woke up late and yet I put the blame on the traffic jam. I couldn't submit my assignment on time, obviously I started it quite late but I blame the lecturer for giving me a difficult assignment. I was also late for church because I didn't make preparations for it. I don't seem to get along with people, they are to blame not me! The list goes on and on. Literally when you are not responsible for something then you won't learn to correct it. If you keep on making the same mistakes, it's because you haven't taken the blame hence you can't learn from it. For starters, let's take the blame for our mistakes and correct them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY