HOW TO DEVELOP A HABIT

HOW TO DEVELOP A HABIT What do you enjoy doing? How often do you do it? Everyday of our lives include activities which we either do consciously or unconsciously. We get better at what we do by practicing and that's how a habit is formed.We have things we enjoy doing, I for one, enjoy cooking and writing, I do them everyday. From the very first time I cooked till date, I have realized that I have gotten better and would get even better because I would not cease to learn and practice.What is a habit? A habit is basically a regular practice which is hard to give up. Any activity can become a habit, from licking your lips to jogging, writing, interrupting people, marketing, etc.A habit can be deliberately or indeliberately developed, hence it can be good or bad. It is advisable to learn a good habit as it can be very difficult to give up. If you want to deliberately develop a habit, you could follow the following points;Decide on what you want to develop as a habit.Research indepthly on it.Set a calendar for developing it.Start and make sure you are consistent throughout.After following these simple steps, you are sure to have your habit in less than no time. Feel free to contact me when you need any help and also sharing your process would be an inspiration to others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY