A PROMISE

Inspiration From The Following Bible Verses Psalm 89:34 -35 I will not break my covenant with him or take back even one promise I made him."Once and for all I have promised by my Holy name: I will never lie to David. Numbers 23:19 "God is not like men, who lie; He is not a human who changes His mind. Whatever He promises, He does; He speaks, and it is done.God's Promise To DaviD left;">How reliable can our God be? How many times have you gone to God with a request? How many of them has He answered and how many, remain unanswered? Irrespective of all I have been through, I trust God and I consider it an honour to have experienced God's existence in my life. If there is ever one thing I am also grateful to God for, it is the fact that He has given us a name that we may be saved.At the mention of 'God's name' every knee bows and every tongue confesses that 'Jesus is LORD'. That name is so powerful that it makes the impossible possible.God made us in His image but He is not like us, who lie. Lies are the easiest and frequently committed sin(this is my assumption). It has become an everyday thing, you would hear people telling lies about their location, employees telling lies to their bosses, kids doing same, husbands to wives and vice versa.When God gives you a word, hold unto it because He would fulfill it. As long as He has said it, He would do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY