GOD KNOWS YOU

Inspiration From The Following Bible Verses Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Amen Psalm 139 :16 You saw me before I was born. The days allotted to me had all been recorded in your book, before any of them ever began. Amen Isaiah 49:1 Listen to me, distant nations, you people who live far away! Before I was born, the LORD chose me and appointed me to be His servant. Amen It is good to get to know people. In getting to know someone, it might take time depending on how close you want to be with the person. For friends, you can find out the person's name, place of abode, work, likes and dislikes, family etc. For business partners, you can dive into the person' educational background, mindset, capabilities, etc. And for relationships, you can go as far as knowing the person's relatives and seeking for the person's hand in marriage.What if I told you that some being above us knew you and I before we were even conceived in the womb.God doesn't get to know you when you become born again, he knew you before you even existed and the thought of that makes me marvel. He, God, creator of the universe, the one who exists outside time, space and matter loves you and I so much that He knew us before forming us What does it mean to even know someone? To know means to be aware. Think about it; God was aware of your existence before you existed, this should tell you that He had your life He was aware of you; particularly you reading this text. He planned your life before it started and that is a very big deal. Why do you think plans are drawn for buildings before they are started? Relate your answer to why God would have plans for you.Parents make preparations for their unborn children, that is an earthy manifestation of God's relation to human beings.He didn't just mold you from dust, He knew you, planned to Prosper you, and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future. Indeed God is good and it is best we experience Him for ourselves so that we can testify.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY