WAIT ON THE LORD

Inspiration from the following Verses

Daniel 12:12

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand  three hundred  and five and thirty days. Amen.


Isaiah 42:14

God says, "For a long time I kept silent; I did not  answer my people.  But now the time to act has come I cry out like a woman in Labour.   Amen


Isaiah 30:18

And yet the LORD is waiting to be merciful to you. He is ready to take pity on you because He always does what is right. Happy are those who put their trust in the LORD. Amen


Isaiah 25:9 

When it happens, everyone  will say, "He is our God, We have put our trust in Him, and he has rescued us. He is the LORD. We have put our trust in Him, and now we are happy and joyful because He has saved us." Amen Isaiah 42:14 God says," For a long time I kept silent; I did not answer my people. But now the time yo act has come. I cry out like a woman in labour. Amen It is good to wait on God, you are assured of something in the end. He is a good God who loves to do good so at the end of that wait, on Him, He would reward you.Is He not the God that put things perfectly in place. He titled the world in the right axis so that it could rotate for every land to get it's share of sunlight.Is God's creation not perfect? Every mistake that we identify is probably a part of His puzzle. God doesn't disappoint, not once has it been recorded. He restores whatever has been lost, after the waiting period.Words from Elevation Worship - Wait On You Wait on the LORD He will renew your strength, if you wait I say Wait on the LORD I trust in His goodness I trust in His promise I'm gonna wait on You Wait on the LORD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY