WHY WORRY

Inspiration from the following bible verses John 14:1 "Do not be worried and upset," Believe" in God and believe also in me. John 14:27 "Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid. John 16: "I have told you this so that you will have peace by being united to me. The world will make you suffer. But be brave! I have defeated the world!" Why worry? It looks like the easiest thing to do when there is no solution. Why not worry? It doesn't solve the problem.I use to worry about everything. From my body to other people's problems. It just seemed natural to me, I felt worrying only meant that I cared a lot. I worried about things I had no control over and that was very stressful.Worrying doesn't just drain you of your energy, it brings about fear and panic and deprives you of peace.Is worrying a solution? No! Does worrying provide a solution? If the things you worry about haven't been solved then give it a break and find a solution. There would always be problems; you either find a solution or over look it.Prayer is a solution but worrying is not.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY