THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

 I want to have and enjoy the best of both worlds. Both worlds represents earth and heaven. I don't want to pass through this world without living a legacy behind, I want to be the best I can be.

How can I enjoy the best of this world? By being the best! For myself and for others. I know we all came separately into this world but our lives are intertwined. We need one another to survive, which means we can't be selfish all the time; caring for others is a blessing you should attain. Your words, gifts, time or money can make a difference in someone's life so make that a habit.

How can I have and enjoy the best of heaven? By walking in the steps of Christ and leaving the rest to Him. It is through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ that we shall be saved. I am happy Jesus has an experience of life on earth; He knows and understands whatever we go through and even more. That is the kind of God I recommend for everyone; One who has been in our shoes. 

Should you have an excuse for not knowing God? God has enough excuses to wipe us away and create another people for Himself but He hasn't. He has given us grace to facilitate our stay on earth.

Live your best, be the best, enjoy your life and be of help to others. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY