BANK

How long have you been saving? How much do you have in your account? Do you have a savings plan? In what ways has your savings habit benefited you?

At an early stage I had a box for saving money. I felt elated each time I dropped notes or coins in my box. I deliberately spent half of my pocket money and saved the other half. I felt joy in handing over my savings to my mum. 

Do you know that there is a bank for everything you do? There isn't a physical setup like the financial bank but your deeds piles up and at some point in time your bear it's fruits. 

Prayer also has a bank. We pray into the future because each day has it's own troubles. Most times we find ourselves in our comfort zones and feel we don't need to pray. Keep this in mind, today's troubles were orchestrated years ago, way before you were born. You need today's prays to survive tomorrow Godwilling. 

If you don't have a prayer account, please open one today and consistently make deposits.  Start gradually and you would grow as time goes on.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY