Recently my sister drew my attention to a habit she had unconsciously developed. It turns out she brings leftovers of food she eats outside. She usually presumes her kids would have at least enjoyed it with her if they were around, She has the money to buy some for her kids but she just feels guilty consuming them alone. It turns out she is not the only one with that mindset, many parents have testified to this. Relating it to the turn of events across the globe, I wonder how God feels, is He concerned? Why isn't He doing anything about it? Isn't He compassionate? God has a motherly instinct so He feels our pain and sacrificing His only Begotten son attests to it

I hate to bust your bubble however God is not responsible for what is ongoing in the world. We are! Most people are selfish, greedy, heartless, cruel, unjust, Merciless, unkind, people are turning inhuman and  I believe the world would end at some point. When it does, I hope you would end up in the place of heave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY