YOUR PURPOSE

EXODUS 3: 1-12 MOSES AND THE BURNING BUSH It is good to be at the right place. Moses went to the backside of the desert to feed the flock. Unknown to him, the LORD awaited. To the surprise of Moses, he saw a burning bush which was not consumed. He drew near and LORD spoke, "draw not nigh hither; put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is Hloy ground."

He panicked and fell to his feet, God enlightened him on his purpose, Moses was fortunate to be told of his purpose. Everyone has a purpose, it is one thing to be aware of it anc another thing to fulfill it. A man asked me to add these points to my daily prayers: LORD, please guide me LORD, please show me my purpose and align my path to it.Amen If God has your back, you can never miss your path or your purpose. You might not seem like the ideal person to fulfill the purpose but God knows the right person for each task, trust Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY