MADE FOR HIM

ISAIAH 64:4 Even to your old age and gray hair I am He. I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.God's existence is timeless. From your birth till your death. He is God, it would be a profit to experience Him. He gave you life. "I have made you." He wove you in your mother's womb, even before she attended antenatal care, He watched and cared for you till your time in the womb was due.His responsibility for you continued, "I will carry you." He would guide you, God is supposed and that is why things don't end well when your life is devoid of His guidance. "I will sustain tou," Every body needs support, we all need strength and that is how our God sustains us."I will rescue you; "danger calls for rescue and you can count on God for a rescue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY