SINCERITY

Mark 14:32-42 Jesus Prays In Gethsemane The Theme for the bible text is Sincerity. We all have secrets, at least one that we have vowed not to share with anyone. Have you gotten to the point where you break down and blur out your emotions irrespective of where you are? I have! in the absence of people, yes! no one was around. When the time of death was near, Jesus broke down, sincerely, He wanted to escape the misery He was about to be put through. There are times when you want out, even when you are aware that God is training you. Right now I wish I had everything I've prayed for, a stress-free life, living my dream along side fulfilling my purpose. How about you? Blur it all out to God and He would strengthen and comfort you, if you are in His season, believe me, it is worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CONTRARY

A RESPONSIBILITY