The easiest thing done is mostly the negatives. It's easy to lazy about, give up,waste time,tell lies, etc. How does it feel to climb a staircase? And how does it feel to descend it? It's difficult to do positive things because, first of all you need to make up your mind, then you need determination, you would also need strength and lastly the ability to do it. Building your life would require a lot from you but doing nothing requires nothing at all. In the end, it's your life not ours.
INTRODUCING VIDEOS TO MY BLOG
Video 1. A video introducing the blogger Hello family, My name is Sandra Boateng, but you can call me Sandymiracle. I call myself Sandymiracle because I have experienced numerous miracles in my life which has really helped me. Due to that, I have decided to share this perspective of mine with you to help you see the positive aspect of life. Thank you, and I hope to see you on this journey of mine.
Great piece Sandy. You really an Inspirer
ReplyDeleteHeyy nice piece. I just love to be inspired always. U re such such a wonderful lady, no wonder u re called Sandra. Big ups
ReplyDeleteGreat
ReplyDeleteWonderful
ReplyDelete