Make preparations. What do you do when you have an appointment the next day? How about when you have a test to write? What of pregnant women? Almost everything done by man needs preparations, sometimes you need them to ease your work or just as a reminder. Most important of them is the purpose of practice, some practice as a form of preparation. What matters is that, you tune your mind by making preparation for whatever you have to do. Are you also making preparations for the end time?
INTRODUCING VIDEOS TO MY BLOG
Video 1. A video introducing the blogger Hello family, My name is Sandra Boateng, but you can call me Sandymiracle. I call myself Sandymiracle because I have experienced numerous miracles in my life which has really helped me. Due to that, I have decided to share this perspective of mine with you to help you see the positive aspect of life. Thank you, and I hope to see you on this journey of mine.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment