GIVING ATTRIBUTES


 

I love how African mothers worship God. They just give Him the attributes He deserves for you to know that there is a God capable of lots of things that is beyond our understanding. 

I love how they call Him 'Twereduap)n',  you can rely on Him. I love how they call him 'Kokromoti are y3san ho b) p) are 3ny3 yie'. I love how they call Him 'Nyansabuakwa Nyankop)n ara )hunu 3kyirekyire adea )y3 no 3nne3'

I love how they call Him dependable God, 'Ay3bida Nyankop)n', if He did it before He would surely do it again.

If He is alive, we are alive,  and there is nothing our God can not do. What God can not do, does not exist. They said He is a capable God, they said He is all-knowing, they said He is Yaweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Almighty, Omnipresent, Omnipotent. 

He is the God, the I Am that I Am. Nothing compares to Him. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment

Popular posts from this blog

FADE AWAY

WHY WORRY